Pro-Stitcher Designer™ Software
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Pro-Stitcher Designer™ Software
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveQuilts.com
New, Simple-to-Use Pro-Stitcher Designer™ Software Empowers Quilters to Create, Edit, and Customize any Quilt Design! This intuitive creative software introduces technology that empowers quilters to create, edit, or customize any quilting motif. Pro-Stitcher Designer, which is available as standalone software or included with the purchase of the Pro-Stitcher robotic quilting system, is an exciting new tool for all types of quilters. Users can browse the library of existing designs or create original motifs. Piecing, appliqué, or stencil designs can be exported for use with both domestic and longarm machines.
There are online videos you can find on the Pro-Stitcher website. These help orient you to use this revolutionary software to its fullest capabilities. After watching the videos, I reccommend first playing with the software without a specific project in mind. This way you can become more familiar with all the features before investing your time into
This incredible software will be life-changing for any quilting-enthusiast. Options for projects become endless as you start to explore the different designs they already offer.
The capabilities for creating your own unique designs are quite advanced. You can use the Pencil, Line, Curve, 3-Point Arc, and Bezier tools to draw your visions. You can even convert existing images into a design using the Tracing tool!
Explore all the robust features of Pro-Stitcher Designer at ProStitcher.com.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you like star quilt patterns featuring the popular starflower block, you'll love this super quick Giant Vintage Starflower Quilt.… Continue reading: "Giant Vintage Starflower Quilt"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Happy Quilts! Book and Quilting Odds and Ends Bundle Giveaway!
- Easy Quilts for Beginners and Beyond: 14 Quilt Patterns from Quiltmaker Magazine
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Chicopee Fabric Collection
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 3D Doors Quilt
- How To Make A Bias Binding
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns