Modern Two-Sided Tree Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Nothing says "Christmas" like the tree. Whether you like huge, oversized evergreens decorated to the nines with store-bought or homemade ornaments, or prefer something smaller and more manageable with popcorn garlands and a dainty little star, the tree is the decoration that really brings the holiday home. Whatever its size, with the gorgeous Modern Two-Sided Tree Skirt from QuiltWoman.com your tree will be the best one on the block.
This pattern is designed to use your favorite fat quarters with minimal waste, so if you have a fat quarter that you've been saving, this is the pattern to use it! The pattern includes two skirt-making methods, one reversible and one not, so you'll have lots of options to find just the right look for your tree. The skill level required for this skirt is intermediate, so for quilters looking to expand their repertoire, this is an excellent project!
The truly great thing about this tree skirt pattern is that it allows you to play around. Mix and match fat quarters for the look you like. Are you more of a fun, humorous fabric kind of quilter, or do you like your Christmas decorations to reflect the more somber elements of the holiday? Whatever works for your personal style will work on this awesome tree skirt!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Chance to Win a Havel's Fabric Cutter!
Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter!
Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
Skip the Borders: Easy Patterns for Modern Quilts by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts
Chance to Win a June Tailor Quilting Essentials Kit
10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Honey Bee Mine Fabric Bundle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Havel's Fabric Cutter
- Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter
- Darn Good Yarn
- Star Light Star Bright
- Star Value Quilt
- O Christmas Trees
- Super Scrappy Triple Irish Chain
- Florabelle Bloom
- Dad's BBQ Towel
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns