Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Ann's Arbor is a fabric collection from Moda Fabrics that is calling your name. It's attributed to the hometown of Ann Arbor, Michigan and has a vintage American-inspired color palette bringing memories of family, friends and childhood summers. Perfect for a quilt, a crafter's tote or a beautiful wall hanging in a summer home, Ann's Arbor fabrics will bring out memories for the whole family.
Ann's Arbor features 40 unique prints in posies, paisleys with stripes and diamonds, florals and ditsy prints to make a collection for any type of quilt. The background of colors like blue, pale yellow, deep red and cream make each print perfect for pairing with one another. If you choose just one or two prints throughout an entire quilt, you can always choose a third print for a border since you know they complement each other nicely.
The designers Minick and Simpson are sisters that love textiles and share their unique folk art style with sewing and quilting enthusiasts. They're both authors of several best-selling books and have been featured in numerous magazines for their beautiful designs and colorways, so you know they know a thing or two about fabulous fabrics. Made of 100% cotton you know you'll be working with fabric that will last a long time, and since Moda Fabrics is dedicated to bringing you the latest and greatest fabrics, this line won't disappoint.
If you're looking for a fun, vintage floral collection to reminisce about the old summer days, be sure to check out Ann's Arbor from Moda Fabrics. These fabrics are simply too perfect not to pass up.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Urban Garden Fabric Collection
Kaleidoscope Centerpiece Pattern
Fiskars Total Control Non-Stick Scissors
Make Your First Quilt: Super Easy Beginner Projects For Sure Success!
Journey Fabric Collection
10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Fiskars Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter
Dancing Diamonds Art Quilt Pattern Review
Aflutter Fabric Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Flying Kite Paper Piecing Pattern
- Fiskars Total Control Non-Stick Scissors
- Square Dance Mini Quilt
- Sunny Log Cabin Quilt
- Vintage Vacation Quilt
- Striped Chevrons Baby Quilt Tutorial
- Charming Lucy Quilt Pattern
- Patchwork Bunny Buddies
- Simple and Sweet Bricks Quilt
- 20+ English Paper Piecing Patterns and Tutorials
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns