Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Ann's Arbor is a fabric collection from Moda Fabrics that is calling your name. It's attributed to the hometown of Ann Arbor, Michigan and has a vintage American-inspired color palette bringing memories of family, friends and childhood summers. Perfect for a quilt, a crafter's tote or a beautiful wall hanging in a summer home, Ann's Arbor fabrics will bring out memories for the whole family.
Ann's Arbor features 40 unique prints in posies, paisleys with stripes and diamonds, florals and ditsy prints to make a collection for any type of quilt. The background of colors like blue, pale yellow, deep red and cream make each print perfect for pairing with one another. If you choose just one or two prints throughout an entire quilt, you can always choose a third print for a border since you know they complement each other nicely.
The designers Minick and Simpson are sisters that love textiles and share their unique folk art style with sewing and quilting enthusiasts. They're both authors of several best-selling books and have been featured in numerous magazines for their beautiful designs and colorways, so you know they know a thing or two about fabulous fabrics. Made of 100% cotton you know you'll be working with fabric that will last a long time, and since Moda Fabrics is dedicated to bringing you the latest and greatest fabrics, this line won't disappoint.
If you're looking for a fun, vintage floral collection to reminisce about the old summer days, be sure to check out Ann's Arbor from Moda Fabrics. These fabrics are simply too perfect not to pass up.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock
- Quilter's Travel Case
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Dancing Diamonds Art Quilt Pattern Review
- Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- A Bit of Applique: Easy Projects with Modern Flair
- Just Color! Fabric from Studio e
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 20 Simple Square in a Square Quilt Patterns
- Bright Hopes Star Block
- How to Sew a Cotton Gauze
- Patchwork Quilt from Vintage Sheets
- A Farmhouse Inspired Neutral Quilt
- Woodland Raccoon Quilt Pattern
- 27 Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns and Easy Christmas Recipes
- Classic Amish Diamond Quilt
- Cozy Posy Triangle Quilt
- Sugar Jelly Roll Pop Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns