- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Marsala Moment Fat Quarter Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Marsala Moment Fat Quarter Bundle
Gifted by: Camelot Fabrics
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Festive, bold and breathtaking are three words that come to mind when I look at the Marsala Moment Fat Quarter Bundle. These freshly made pre-cut cotton fabrics are simply beautiful. Every sewist and quilter loves a new fabric to add to their collection, so this one is calling your name.
In this collection you'll find 18 pre-cut fabrics in all different patterns including: Medallions in Au Naturel + Metallic Copper, Medallions in Marsala, Medallions in Blue + Metallic Copper, Arrowheads in Multi + Metallic Copper, Arrowheads in Marsala + Metallic Copper, Flower Burst in Multi + Metallic Copper, Chevron in Blue, Ogee in Au Naturel + Metallic Copper, and Paisley in Napa + Metallic Copper, just to name a few. The colors of the fabric are perfect for the fall season, especially for something to put out around Thanksgiving. Imagine having fancy napkins or a mix-and-match tablecloth made of these fabrics. You can also make a fun throw pillow, wall hanging or quilt to present while your guests are over. If you're not looking for something to make for the holidays then using different patterns of this fabric would convert into a nice wallet or clutch for a fun night out.
The Marsala Moment Fat Quarter Bundle is soft to the touch and brings out just the right amount of elegance through that tiny bit of sparkly copper. Each design is unique, yet would look great when sewn together since they all come from the same color palette.
If you're looking to try out a new brand or even a newly designed fabric then you must get your hands on this bundle. The deep reds and rich blues contrast nicely, bringing that crisp fall season into your home.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt
Make a sweet and ladylike mini quilt inspired by all things Southern and summery with this fun Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt.… Continue reading: "Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Win Quilt Happy "Sew What" Wine Glasses
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Chicopee Fabric Collection
- Win Blessings of Seasons Quilt Blocks
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Omnigrid and Fons & Porter Rotary Cutting Supplies from Prym Consumer
- Think Positive Quilt Pattern from Esch House Quilts
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns