Madhuri Fabric Collection from Riley Blake Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Madhuri Fabric Collection
Designed by The Quilted Fish
Gifted by Riley Blake Designs
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Travel to the a new world filled with luscious colors and beautiful nature all without having to leave your home. With Riley Blake's newest line, Madhuri, you can create a quilt like nothing anyone has ever seen before simply with the use of these Indian-inspired prints.
This fabric bundle seemed to have been designed with every quilter in mind! Not everyone likes bright, floral patterns, not everyone likes prints, and some find solid material to be plain and boring. You'll never have to worry about this with the Madhuri line, because it includes a little bit of everything with a Middle Eastern spin with a beauty that uniquely stands out amongst other quilt patterns.
My favorite pattern within the collection is the series of "Diamond" patterns. The combination of different color schemes and a playful diamond pattern gives the fabric a chic, very retro vibe that will really pop within any pattern. Many quilters will also appreciate the cultural references with patterns like "Elephant" and "Bindi", which celebrate Eastern culture with beautiful art styling and consistent patterning that makes these fabrics all the more versatile. There are also more subtle styles found within the "Basic Shades" patterns for quilters looking to balance out the strong images with something simple and peaceful.
Your dream of an Eastern paradise can become a reality simply through your quilting. Not only will Riley Blake's Madhuri fabric collection present quality materials that are both soft and durable, but also tastefully beautiful designs that highlight some of the special parts of an already lovely culture.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Forget about blah and boring and go for an explosion of color for your next quilt project with this Color Explosion Flying Geese… Continue reading: "Color Explosion Flying Geese Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- Omnigrid and Fons & Porter Rotary Cutting Supplies from Prym Consumer
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Mochi Mochi Fiber Art Quilt Patterns
- Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock
- Scrap-Basket Beauties: Quilting with Scraps, Strips, and Jelly Rolls
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Free Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Bright Bits Modern Mini Quilt
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Winterberry Pinwheel Quilt
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Cozy Cabins Wall Quilt Pattern
- Quick Halloween Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns