We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Kai Scissors is devoted to providing the highest quality scissors and cutting products out there, which is why they've become experts and share their amazing products. If you're a sewer or a quilter then you're going to love these scissors.
These Kai Scissors are perfect for all your cutting needs. They have 8 inch dressmaking shears, 5 1/2 inch embroidery scissors and 6 1/2 inch sewing scissors. Each has ergonomically soft handles, so you can cut comfortably without the added stress of hand-cramping. These scissors can cut through multiple layers of fabric and denim while trimming cottons without any fabric slippage; this will make the cutting process much easier and stress-free.
The embroidery scissors are great for clipping threads, while the sewing scissors are perfect for cutting fusible appliqué pieces and trimming seams. Each of these Kai Scissors are made of hardened stainless steel and has smooth, sharp blades to give you that amazing cut. The handles can be a very berry color, true blue color or black to give you that chic, modern look in your craft room. You'll also be glad to know that each pair of scissors has a blade cover for additional safety and storage when not in use.
If you're looking for professional-grade high performance scissors for your sewing and quilting projects then look no further than Kai Scissors.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
50 States Quilt Blocks
Win Blessings of Seasons Quilt Blocks
Chance to win a Jackson's Woodworks Non-Slip Ruler!
Chance to win the All Weather Friend Fabric Collection!
10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- What Size is a Lap Quilt?
- What Size is a Throw Quilt?
- 26 Charming Charm Pack Quilt Patterns
- 900+ Free Quilting Patterns
- Quilt Block Names and Meanings: The Ultimate Guide
- Quentin Fabric Collection
- Kaylee Pope, Editor
- Bias Calculator and Formula
- How to Make Bias Tape Without Bias Maker
- Dresden Plate Pillow Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns