June Tailor Quilter's Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
June Tailor Quilter's Tote
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveQuilts.comChance to Win!
Keeping your project supplies and essential tools tidy is simplified with the June Tailor Quilter's Tote. The carry-all is large enough to hold a 18" x 24" rotary cutting mat, in addition to your fabric and arsenal of other sewing and quilting items. The clear, durable build is quickly accessible, and perfect for project, after project.
Quilting projects can require many loose ends and pieces, all of which can be easy to misplace. This design allows you to store all of your supplies for a given project in one, simple to organize tote. The handle makes it easy to transport these items so you can quilt where you go.
I like the clear material, a polypropylene utility fabric, used for the majority of the bags structure. This makes it simple to see what you have packed up in a glance. It is also lightweight so it doesn't add to your carrying load.
This bag from June Tailor makes a great gift for any quilt, sewing or even general crafting enthusiast!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to Win a Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fat Quarter!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric Stacker!
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Quilter's Tote
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
- Snow Globe Mini Quilt
- Snap Bag Tutorial
- Skull Quilt Block
- Foundation Paper Piecing Tips and Tricks
- Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric Collection
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns