We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
June Tailor was originally established in 1961 as a manufacturer of pressing boards and notions for home tailoring needs. Our company has grown substantially over the years with the introduction of premium home decor products, quilting rulers and templates, ink jet heat transfer products and other sewing notions. We continue to design, create and manufacture innovative products in Richfield, WI.
The current June Tailor line consists of over 210 unique products and we maintain several trademarks and patents. Most products have been developed with the intent of make quilting, sewing and decorating easier for the busy consumer and offer unique features to differentiate them from the competition. June Tailor designers strive to offer tools that perform many functions or cut in many sizes.
Reviews on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Shoofly Quilt Block
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Plus Sign Quilt Block
- Quilted Tea Cozy (in 30 Min)
- Chapstick Holder
- Easter Egg Scrappy Mini Quilt ~ Make It In A Day!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns