- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Janome Memory Craft 9900
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Janome Memory Craft 9900
Gifted by Janome USA
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
No piece of equipment is as important as a sewing machine to many types of crafting, and only the best machines will produce the best products. With the Janome Memory Craft 9900, you're receiving a top of the line machine built with every sewist in mind. From the high quality touch screen to the embroidery hoop attachments, you'll be able to design your own needle patterns for home decor projects, your own wearables, and just about anything you can imagine.
Stitching at 1000 SPM with very little sound, the Memory Craft 9900 shows an impressive amount of attention paid to detail and innovation. Built in lights throughout the machine make seeing every last detail much easier, and the colorful touch screen increases the level of interaction a sewist can engage in with their machine (there's also an on-screen Sewing Assistant for more support). Janome has worked hard to improve its machines, with the 9900 having a processor with 4 times the speed of the previous model, which supports more detailed embroidery editing. The foot lift is high, and you'll decrease the amount of struggle you have with your bobbins, as there's an improved threading and cover plate, as well as a winding plate that comes with its own blades.
One of the most well-known functions of the Memory Craft 9900 is embroidery. You'll never have to worry about big attachments, with the hoops fitting into place easily. You can design your own embroideries with up to 200,000 stitches, use one of the 175 built-in designs, or upload your own. Once you've chosen your colors, the arrows will help you make impressive details for designs of all sizes.
The advanced sewing settings are precise and can be executed quickly, but quietly. Preparation is also made more efficient through the machine's design. The bobbin winder plate has its own blades for fast cuts, and the case and cover plate make threading your machine much easier. There are also two easy-to-alternate needle plates that have guide lines to assist in your stitching. Your creative side is also sure to come out with over 200 built-in stitches, as well as ways you can customize and alternate between your designs.
Any crafter looking to create sewing, quilting, or other needlework crafts with the best possible quality will want to have a Janome Memory Craft 9900 in their crafting room. This sleek, innovative machine will guide you towards near-perfection from start to finish.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 03, 2016
I need a new sewing machine. I love this one.
Jan 02, 2016
Looks and sounds awesome! Way above my budget, but still awesome )
kmfarland64 891448 7
May 31, 2013
I would absolutely love to win this sewing machine! I love to sew, and I've lost everything I owned 3 times in my life...this would really be a dream come true for me. I'm disabled, and on a very limited budget, so owning a machine this nice really would be a fantastic dream...I've always wanted a very nice, new sewing machine!
1941yarwood 439523 5
May 31, 2013
Just another dream for a senior living at an assisted living facility
May 26, 2013
It sounds absolutely fabulous! I would love to have this Janome Memory Craft 9900! I already own and love my little workhorse 3160 QDC.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Golden Hunter's Star Quilt
Some star quilt patterns are more common than others if you want to try something totally different from the look of a lone star… Continue reading: "Golden Hunter's Star Quilt"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Win Quilt Happy "Sew What" Wine Glasses
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Chicopee Fabric Collection
- Win Blessings of Seasons Quilt Blocks
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Omnigrid and Fons & Porter Rotary Cutting Supplies from Prym Consumer
- Think Positive Quilt Pattern from Esch House Quilts
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns