We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Janome products have been at the cutting edge of sewing technology since the earliest days of their founding. They were the first to develop a computerized machine for home use (the Memory 7, in 1979), the first to offer professional style embroidery to the home market (the Memory Craft 8000, in 1990) and the first to offer a long-arm quilting machine for home use (the Memory Craft 6500P, in 2003). The long-arm quilting machine has also evolved to the fourth generation with the introduction of the Horizon Memory Craft 8900QCP, which features 11 inches of arm space, AcuFeed Flex dual feed with the ability to change feet, 9mm variable zig-zag stitch width, and a high resolution LCD touch screen with jog dial control.
Today, their flagship model, the Horizon Memory Craft 12000, is redefining the way sewists enjoy their hobby. This state of the art sewing and embroidery machine is equipped with Real-Time PC Connection with Horizon Link™ software. This connects the machine to a PC or laptop, allowing users to create and edit embroidery designs and stitch combinations on a PC or laptop with a mouse, anywhere, anytime. This, in addition to a true 9mm stitch width, Variable Zigzag, the Linear Motion Embroidery System, and many more features make this the most powerful, yet effortless sewing, quilting and embroidery machine available.
Their mission is to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, yet are simple for anyone to use. They know the most important thing about their products is not the machines themselves, but what you create with them. The better your tools, the more inventive, artistic and pleasurable your sewing experience. That's why they design their machines for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation.
As a leader in the sewing industry, Janome keeps striving to provide best-in-class products and services which enable sewists' creativity and innvovation. At Janome America, they create their products to inspire, not intimidate—because the most important function the machines perform is to set free your creativity.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Product Review on FaveQuilts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- Deck the Halls: 8 Free Christmas Quilt Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Quilter's Gift Guide: 12 Quilt Patterns for Small Quilt Projects and Keepsake Quilting
- The Best Free Quilt Patterns for Christmas: 10 Quilt Blocks, Christmas Ornaments to Make, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Keepsake Quilting: T-Shirt Quilts, Photo Quilts, and More
- Modern Two-Sided Tree Skirt Pattern
- St. Martin's Press
- A Quilt for Christmas
- Shades of the Rainbow Quilt
- Pop Art Pony Quilt
- Fruit Ninja Paper Pieced Star Quilt
- Nursery Ideas: How to Sew for Babies
- Baby's Day Out Quilt
- Watercolor Apples Applique Quilt