Homefront Girl Fat Quarter Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilting Treasures has some of my many favorite fat quarter bundles out there. When picking out fabrics to make a quilt for snuggling or a wall quilt for decorating I never have a doubt that I'll find the perfect fabric. Now imagine wanting to make the perfect gift for a family member or friend - a special someone who has served our country.
The Homefront Girl Fat Quarter Bundle is full of beautiful and meaningful fabrics. The Be Strong, Be Brave Collection is sure to satisfy anyone who has served and make them feel more than loved.
This collection has 13 different designs from stars on different colored fabrics, to camouflage patterns, to beautiful phrases and designs. My favorite is the one that says "My Hero Worth the Wait", "With You Every Step of the Way". There's another piece of fabric that says "Always for Country". These are truly meaningful phrases that are heartfelt for many people out there. The colors in this collection are of course Red, White and Blue, along with Camo Green and some Tan shades. This is the most Americanized fabric you should be glad to own. Each piece of fabric is one of a kind.
If you're looking for that perfect gift that no one else has then this is it; you need to get your hands on the Homefront Girl Fat Quarter Bundle. It's great for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or simply for a "Thank You".
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Think Positive Quilt Pattern from Esch House Quilts
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Strip-Smart Quilts: 16 Designs from One Easy Technique
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Chance to win a FreeSpirit Fabric Collection!
- Omnigrid and Fons & Porter Rotary Cutting Supplies from Prym Consumer
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Chance to win the Aflutter Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Outdoor Quilt
- Learn How to Straight Line Quilt
- Modern Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- DIY Quilted Checkerboard Tutorial
- Beautiful and Modern Quilted Ornaments
- Soft and Breathable DIY Face Masks
- Versatile DIY Face Mask Pattern
- Free and Easy Striped Quilt Pattern
- Stepping Stones
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns