Havel's Fabric Cutter
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Havel's Fabric Cutter
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveQuilts.comChance to Win!
Clean and precise cuts are important for the perfect quilt, and Havel's Fabric Cutter makes it easier than ever. The sharp cutting blade is complemented by the 6" wide ruler. This tool makes a great addition to any crafter or quilter's arsenal.
I love that a ruler is incorporated into the design of this fabric cutter. It makes it easier to handle large pieces of fabric and get precise measurements. It has different markings so you can properly cut angels and other harder lines. The ruler also has a nonslip bottom so you can keep it in place while cutting loads of fabric.
Switching the blade is simple so you don't need to worry about dulling blades being a problem. It takes a standard forty-five millimeter blade. The included blade is incredibly sharp and is sure to last through many projects.
This Fabric Cutter is a game-changer for quilters and sewing-enthusiast. Say, "so long" to wrist pain and cramps when you start using this reliable tool!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Design a gorgeous and light quilt for spring that's the perfect way to show off cheerful colors and pretty prints with this Betsy… Continue reading: "Betsy Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern"
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Chance to Win a Havel's Fabric Cutter!
Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter!
Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
Skip the Borders: Easy Patterns for Modern Quilts by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts
Chance to Win a June Tailor Quilting Essentials Kit
10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Honey Bee Mine Fabric Bundle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Havel's Fabric Cutter
- Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter
- Darn Good Yarn
- Star Light Star Bright
- Star Value Quilt
- O Christmas Trees
- Super Scrappy Triple Irish Chain
- Florabelle Bloom
- Dad's BBQ Towel
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns