Guidelines4Quilting Ruler Set
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Guidelines4Quilting Ruler Set
Gifted by Guidelines4Quilting
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
The Guidelines4Quilting Ruler Set is more than just a pair of quilting rulers! These inventive rulers have several features that help you to measure and cut fabrics accurately and efficiently. We all want to cut perfect fabric pieces as quickly as possible, so why not use a ruler with built-in cutting guides that save time and fabric? The Guidelines4Quilting 6" x 12" rulers can also be attached to one another using a Guidelines Ruler Connector, making storing and traveling with quilting rulers more convenient.
The basic 6" x 12" Guidelines4Quilting ruler includes the standard gridlines and angle lines that you would expect from any quilting ruler, and the translucent pink plastic makes it easy to see through to the fabric below. The ruler also includes two non-slip strips along each side to ensure that your fabric stays put while you cut.
But the similarities between Guidelines4Quilting rulers and regular quilting rulers end there. Guidelines4Quilting rulers have two built-in fabric cutting guides on each half of the ruler. These cutting guides can be adjusted to any gridlines on the ruler with a sliding and locking mechanism. Once you slide the guide to the measurement you need, lock it into place and it will help you to align the end of your fabric under your ruler with the appropriate gridline. With this guide, you won't need to double-check your measurements and fabric alignment each time you reposition your fabric. The cutting guide does that for you! The Guidelines4Quilting rulers also have markers that lock into holes along each angle line so you always know which angle line to use at a glance.
Although the Guidelines4Quilting rulers are very handy on their own, they really show their versatility when you combine them using the Guidelines Ruler Connector. This little accessory to the rulers makes it possible to create a 12" x 12", 6" x 24" rulers, and a corner square ruler. The connector has four pegs that correspond to evenly spaced holes on each ruler. To connect two rulers, you will line them up in the arrangement that you need, place the connector into two holes on one ruler and two holes on the other ruler, and slide the pegs into place to lock the connector onto the rulers. The connector also has a lip edge to hold the edges of the rulers together and a handle to make it easy to move the two rulers as one. You can also attach the connector to just one ruler to use it as a handle.
The Guidelines4Quilting ruler set is a a great tool for quilters who find it tedious to constantly realign their fabrics or double-check their measurements. By making it easier to align fabrics on the correct gridlines, this ruler set reduces error and speeds up fabric cutting. Along with the connector, these rulers have the versatility of several different rulers, but they are small and easy to travel with or store.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Scottie Girl Ziggy Cuddle Kit
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Stellar Quilts
- Make Your First Quilt from Leisure Arts
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns