Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Bedtime stories used to be my favorite part of being a kid and now I get to experience it with my own kids. Reading their favorite books and watching their eyes light up just makes my heart warm. One of their favorite series is Pout Pout Fish. For those unfamiliar with the story, it's about a fish who pouts around, but eventually finds his frown turned upside down from seeing all the beautiful ocean colors. This is a great bedtime story for younger kids as the rhyming can actually help them learn to read the book, themselves.
If you've been pouting lately because you can't find the perfect fabric for your next project then take a peek at Pout Pout from Riley Blake; it will instantly put a smile on your face. This fabric is a licensed collection that will easily make the story come to life through your projects.
Oceanic colors of blues and greens make this fabric peaceful, while the colorful fish on each of the designs make it fun and playful. Made of 100% cotton, you can sew or quilt anything your heart desires; home decor and apparel would be great with this collection; the underwater friends and Pout Pout Fish would make an adorable baby quilt along with some matching bibs and burp cloths. The alphabet is featured on some of the pieces as well, so young kids can learn their letters. Make a throw pillow for the kids so they can read their bedtime stories of Pout Pout while relaxing with him at the same time. Kids and adults will fall in love with this collection.
All logos, company names and indicias are trademarks and/or copyrights of their respective brands and used under license by Riley Blake Designs. All rights reserved.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control Non-Stick Scissors!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- Skip the Borders: Easy Patterns for Modern Quilts by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts
- Ocean View Quilt Pattern from Studio e
- Mochi Mochi Fiber Art Quilt Patterns
- Win an Oliso TG1100 Smart Iron in Orchid-Purple
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Shoofly Quilt Block
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Plus Sign Quilt Block
- Quilted Tea Cozy (in 30 Min)
- Chapstick Holder
- Easter Egg Scrappy Mini Quilt ~ Make It In A Day!
- Pencil Case Pattern
- Cottontail Cutie ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns