Downton Abbey Fat Quarter Bundles
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
There are so many reasons to love Downton Abbey. From the delicious drama to the romantic storylines, there are lots of reasons to obsess. Andover Fabrics has designed a line of fabrics inspired by the show we love so dearly. These fat quarter bundles feature six different fabric groupings, including:
- Logos and Labels – Make your own fan-approved swag!
- Downstairs Floral and Feminine
- Lady Rose – This collection features bright blues, pinks, and purples.
- Lord and Lady Rich and Regal
Although I enjoy them all, the Downton Abbey Fat Quarter Bundles that caught my attention were the Egyptian and Women's collections. The most exotic grouping of the bunch, the Egyptian bundle is flashy in the best sense of the word. The large geometric patterns of one fabric contrast nicely with the abstract floral motif of another. My favorite design features bright gold heiroglyphs. The Women's grouping is all about plants and paisley. While the branches in bloom are pretty, I prefer the fleur-de-lis pattern that would make stunning wallpaper.
Each grouping is coordinated by color and features unique prints and patterns. All of the fabrics would look right at home in turn-of-the-century England. Whether you like to make bed quilts, throws, table runners, or mug rugs, these bundles will make your projects look as though you had walked them right off the set of Downton Abbey. Show off your fandom all year long, because these classic and elegant fabrics are perfect for every season. This vintage collection is sure to delight Downton Abbey super fans as well as people who have never seen a single episode.
These images can only be used for the promotion and sale of the Andover Fabrics Downton Abbey collection.
Downton™ and Downton Abbey®. ©2014
Carnival Film & Television Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Sew to Swap: Quilting Projects to Exchange Online & by Mail
- Slice Fabrique Cordless Fabric Cutter
- Easy and Fun Free-Motion Quilting
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- Believe in miracles and WIN a You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler!
- Quilt Ruler Kit
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Animal Parade: Adorable Applique Quilt Patterns for Babies
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns