This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Half Square Triangles - 4 At A Time Method
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Half square triangles are a foundational unit in piece quilting. They are used in a variety of ways. Many quilt blocks use half square triangles in their composition. There are several ways to make half square triangles. Learn how to make 4 at once with this easy method. That's right, start with two squares of fabric turn and turn it into 4 half square triangles. This easy method is a great way to make several Half square triangles at once."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size3 inches wide x 3 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextEasy Quilt as You Go Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love the classic log cabin, then you'll fall head over heels for this completely stunning Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern"
- Easy Quilt as You Go Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Half Square Triangles - 4 At A Time Method
- Quilt As You Go with Wide Sashing Tutorial
- Trapunto Quilting 101
- How to Make a Square in a Square Quilt Block
- The Poutama Quilt
- How to Use Half Square Triangle Paper
- How to Make a Flying Geese Block
- How to Square Up a Quilt Block
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- The Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- How To Sew Quilted Potholder Tutorial Pattern
- Solar System Mug Rug
- Old Glory Quilt Pattern
- Beginner Baby Cheater Quilt Pattern
- How To Make A Butterfly Garden Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns