Free Motion Quilting Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn something new for your quilting repertoire with this Free motion Quilting Tutorial Beginners and experienced quilters can use this video tutorial for their next quilting project or just as a valuable skill. At the end of the quilt tutorial there are some suggested easy free motion patterns you can use to practice before you use your new skills on your next big project. Free motion is quite easy, but it requires a bit of practice before the stitches become smooth and look effortless. Try out this fun quilting tutorial today!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- A small quilt sandwich such as a potholder or a quilting block.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Drunkard's Path Quilt Pattern
- Trapunto Quilting 101
- Minute Motifs
- How to Make a Bargello Quilt Pattern
- Half Square Triangle Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilt as You Go: Strip Quilting Video Tutorial
- How to Make a Drunkard's Path Quilt Block
- How to Use a Walking Foot
- Layer Cake Lemonade Video Tutorial
- Log Cabin Block Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns