This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quilter's Gift Guide: 12 Quilt Patterns for Small Quilt Projects and Keepsake Quilting
Easy Beginner Quilted Coaster Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Make this beginner quilted coaster in less than an hour even if you are a new to making fabric coasters. They make wonderful gifts for someone special. These reversable coasters are so quick and easy to make that you can sew new ones for each season or holiday. Make your first one in under an hour The next time you need a teacher gift, a co-worker gift, or just a little something extra to go with another gift as a stocking stuffer, this is a pretty option. It does not take much time and effort to make this and once you have mastered your first coaster, you will be able to make this in many fabrics and colors. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size5 inches wide x 5 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Fabric – 2 different kinds to allow your coaster to be reversible
Read Next42 Quilt Patterns for Men
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Do you love modern and minimalist quilts? Or better yet, do you love easy quilts that sew up quickly? Then the Free Swiss Cross Quilt… Continue reading: "Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns