We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
This Fabric Coaster Quilt Pattern is a great way to use leftover fabric, particularly from Christmas panels used for other projects. This free quilting pattern will show you how to make a simple, crafted, handmade gift that's both festive and inexpensive. After all, when it comes to the holidays, any extra ways to save money while creating a special something for those we love are always welcome. With the option of being able to tap into your scrap stash, this project is a great gift for Christmas or any time of year and occasion.
Project Type: Make a Project
Quilt Size: 5 inches wide x 5 inches long
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Whole Cloth
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 12 Dresden Plate Quilt Patterns
- 20+ Easy Chevron Quilt Patterns
- Tiny Dancer Kids Quilt Pattern
- Quilted Farmhouse Ornament Tutorial
- Year of Scrappy Triangles
- Winter Night Christmas Tree Pillow Cover
- Peek-a-Boo Block
- Ohio Star Quilt Block Tutorial
- A Stroll Down Penny Lane Quilt
- Dragonskin Resize-It Templates
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns