Quilter's Gift Guide: 12 Quilt Patterns for Small Quilt Projects and Keepsake Quilting
Valentine Mug Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Need an easy gift idea for Valentine’s Day? This Valentine mug rug is cute and practical and would make a great gift for a wedding, an anniversary or just for every day use. My little daughter loves sipping her tea almost every afternoon, paired with a couple of biscuits while watching her favorite show. It’s her way of relaxing and spending a few, quiet moments just with herself (to our delight as we don’t get many of those!). I thought it would be nice to surprise her with an adorable and practical accessory for her tea mug so I put together a super quick and fun Valentine mug rug!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Handbag
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Shoofly Quilt Block
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Plus Sign Quilt Block
- Quilted Tea Cozy (in 30 Min)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns