We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Reliable is a successful family business. Founded in 1955 by the father of the current CEO, Reliable has grown from a small provider of sewing machines to an industry leader serving several markets. The firm’s extensive line of sewing and fabric care products are used in the garment industry, the alteration sector, in drapery workrooms, and in other markets. Its professional steam cleaning products are used in dentist offices, jewelry stores, hospitals, restaurants, and other commercial applications. Reliable also offers steam cleaners for home use—a fast-growing market, since steam sterilizes without the use of chemicals.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Break out of tradition and create a lively and colorful Eastern-inspired quilt with this pretty Happy Glow Japanese Lantern Quilt.… Continue reading: "Happy Glow Japanese Lantern Quilt"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Bargello Placemats
- Valentine Mug Rug
- Quilted Zipper Pouch
- Quilted Boho Pillow Tutorial
- Quiet Book Of Colors
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Peppermint Mini Quilt Pattern
- Little Evergreen Trees Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns