Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Classic Sewing magazine published by Hoffman Media is the premier magazine for those who love beautiful sewing projects, techniques, patterns, designers, and much more. Published four times a year, each issue features beautiful patterns for children’s garments, casual pieces, gifts, and projects galore from everyday sewing to heirloom garments — all created by the industry’s best designers and leading sewing celebrities.
With your annual subscription, you will receive more than $500 in patterns and projects. Each issue of Classic Sewing will have 132 pages of glorious sewing ideas, patterns, tips, techniques and will include at least two full-size patterns in each quarterly issue. Patterns will come in a separate envelope along with the magazine. No more tearing out pattern sections! Unlike anything you have seen before, Classic Sewing will feature designs from top designers in the industry. There is something fabulous for everyone in the magazine.
Projects on FaveQuilts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Handbag
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Shoofly Quilt Block
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Plus Sign Quilt Block
- Quilted Tea Cozy (in 30 Min)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns