We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quiltfolk is a community-supported, print-only quarterly magazine that celebrates the people and the stories behind the stitches. You’ll find more than 160 pages of beautiful, uninterrupted quilting content in each issue. We wanted Quiltfolk to be a place where readers could find a reprieve from clutter and distraction and could focus not on buying, but on sharing instead. We wanted it to be a magazine that served the interests of only one group of people: the Quiltfolkcommunity.
While there are quilters around the world, in every town, in every state, and in many countries, all with unique stories and differences worth celebrating, we believe a common thread binds quilters, regardless of age, style or geography. In every issue of Quiltfolk, our team travels to a new location, where we meet new people and examine the communities and cultures that help shape their work. We hope that this will help reveal those universal truths that unite us all by way of passion and pastime. Happy Quilting!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns