We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Loralie Designs began in 2003 with a handful of quirky lady characters in machine embroidery created by Loralie Harris. Soon cats, dogs and chickens joined the quirky crowd, being perfectly suited to collections of fabrics and machine embroidery. Loralie’s fabric collections are designed with a panel print, a border, novelties and basics, all coordinated for the creative sewer, quilter or crafter to experience a successful result with every project. Loralie’s fabrics are 100% cotton and make up beautifully into quilts, apparel, gifts and home decor. Shop our quality fabrics today at www.loraliedesigns.com.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns