We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
he Frank A. Edmunds Co. started out as a manufacturer and distributor of wood products and dowel rods.
In 1952, an executive at Sears Roebuck asked us to develop a rug frame to be sold in their mail order catalogs. The success of this frame prompted the company to develop frames for other types of needlework. In the 1960s and 70s the Edmunds’ line of needlework frames and accessories were sold throughout the country in large department stores such as Sears Roebuck, J.C. Penny, Montgomery Wards, F.W. Woolworth and other specialty chains and catalogs.
In 1970, the Edmunds Company moved into a larger facility and increased our production capability.
The company’s success continued as we added more and more products to meet the changing needs of needlework enthusiasts around the world. The Frank A. Edmunds line now includes hoops, frames and stands used for quilting, cross stitch, needlepoint, tapestry, crewel, latch hook, embroidery and punch needle embroidery. Today, our brand can be found in specialty chains, stitchery catalogs, internet outlets and independent retailers throughout the US, Canada, Europe, South and Central America, and Asia.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Bust out your brightest jelly rolls, because you won't be able to resist making this colorful quilt! A beautiful and vibrant quilt… Continue reading: "Jelly Strip Stash Buster Quilt"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Christmas Ornament
- Frank Edmonds
- Christmas Flamingo Quilt Pattern
- The Neighborhood Quilt Pattern
- Patchwork Quilt Christmas Stocking
- Quilted Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern
- Rosewood Manor
- Rosewood Manor Autumn Cross-Stitch Design
- Labyrinth Quilt Block Pattern
- How To Make Megic 8 Half Square Triangle Units
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns