Crosscut Sewing Co.
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Crosscut Sewing Co. is a fabric shop and sewing studio located in Melrose, MA. We offer a variety of fabrics and sewing supplies for quilting, craft projects, accessories, and clothing. As your source for quilting and fashion fabric, we stock yardage, bundles, and precuts from Cotton+Steel, Art Gallery, Cloud9, Dear Stella, Heather Jones, and more! You’ll see free tutorials on the Crosscut Sewing Co. blog highlighting fun projects in many of these great fabrics.
Our fully equipped workspace is a place where people who share a common interest can work and learn together. We have brand new, state of the art sewing, embroidery, overlock, and coverstitch machines. Studio space and machine rentals are available on an hourly basis. Our workspace also serves as our classroom for beginning sewing and advanced workshops. Classes start at age 8 for children. We pride ourselves on our small classes which ensure that each student gets individual attention and has adequate time and access to our equipment. Garments, accessories, quilts, and other technique specific projects are all covered in the assorted workshops.
Crosscut Sewing Co. Contact Info:
Crosscut Sewing Co., 200 Green Street, Melrose, MA 02176
email@example.com - 718-620-1896
Hours: Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm EST, Sat: 9am - 4pm EST, Closed Sundays
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns