Quilter's Recycled and Reusable Mop Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Get creative with your DIY home projects! This Quilter's Recycled and Reusable Mop Cover pattern is an affordable and reusable DIY project that everyone will love!
From the Blogger: "I am continually dust mopping my sewing room floor using a disposable refill style mop. I am trying hard to minimize my consumption and would like to stop discarding the mop refills. This dust mop refill is washable and, best of all, shakeable like the old-fashioned mops. Here is a great way to recycle your old t-shirts and make a reusable mop pad. 2 for 1 for Mother Nature!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size13 inches wide x 10 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 2 old t-shirts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns