Rag Rose Pincushion
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"A 4-patch block is one of the easiest patchwork squares you can make. Especially when your project only needs one! Pair that up with a couple of simple rag quilt techniques and voila! You’ll love this sweet little rag rose pincushion. So will anyone you make it for. This rag rose pincushion is stuffed with fiberfill for lots of dimension. But also consider some other options that would be perfect for gifts. Add a small packet of rose hips or lavender inside to add some fragrance and you’ll have a beautiful sachet. This could also be easily made larger for a pillow. Or try multiple sizes for sweet grouping of floral pillows. Let your imagination run wild and see what you can create with this simple idea! "
NotesDon't miss this Free Tutorial!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size4 inches wide x 4 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fabric Scraps
- Fusible Fleece (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quilters on the lookout for a challenge and a unique star quilt pattern will adore this unique paper piecing pattern. This bright and… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Paper Piecing Tutorial"
- Scrumptious Scrappy Four Square Pincushion
- 7 Fabulous and Free PDF Quilt Patterns
- Free Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns We Love
- 11 Four Patch Quilt Patterns
- 30+ Free Nine Patch Quilt Patterns
- 21 Simple Quilt Patterns
- 35 Free Star Quilt Patterns
- 26 Free 12-Inch Quilt Block Patterns
- 900+ Free Quilting Patterns
- 38 Free Log Cabin Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns