This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rag Rose Pincushion
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"A 4-patch block is one of the easiest patchwork squares you can make. Especially when your project only needs one! Pair that up with a couple of simple rag quilt techniques and voila! You’ll love this sweet little rag rose pincushion. So will anyone you make it for. This rag rose pincushion is stuffed with fiberfill for lots of dimension. But also consider some other options that would be perfect for gifts. Add a small packet of rose hips or lavender inside to add some fragrance and you’ll have a beautiful sachet. This could also be easily made larger for a pillow. Or try multiple sizes for sweet grouping of floral pillows. Let your imagination run wild and see what you can create with this simple idea! "
NotesDon't miss this Free Tutorial!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size4 inches wide x 4 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fabric Scraps
- Fusible Fleece (optional)
Read NextState Fair Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to quilt a gorgeous quilt block pattern that is a stunning mix of antique quilting ideas and modern flair. Unlike some free… Continue reading: "Antique Modern Quilt Block Pattern"
- State Fair Quilt
- 19 Cathedral Window Quilt Patterns
- 900+ Free Quilting Patterns
- 26 Free 12-Inch Quilt Block Patterns
- 17 Fabulous and Free PDF Quilt Patterns
- 21 Amish Quilt Patterns
- Quilt Coloring Book: 10 Quilt Coloring Pages to Print
- Bargello Placemats
- Quilted Tea Set
- Free Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns We Love
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Free Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Bright Bits Modern Mini Quilt
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Winterberry Pinwheel Quilt
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Cozy Cabins Wall Quilt Pattern
- Quick Halloween Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns