You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler from June Tailor
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Rulers are essential for any quilter when it comes to creating neat and clean lines on fabric. At the same time, designing more complex shapes with a simple straight ruler can be a bit of a challenge, which is why the You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler from June Tailor is a must-have for any hexie fans. You won't even need to mark up your fabric with this fast and easy new approach–all you'll need is a rotary cutter.
The team at June Tailor has eliminated many of the common hassles quilters face when it comes to making measurements. You won't have to constantly rearrange a straightedge or have to worry about removing and replacing a shaped ruler. Rather, you'll line up the You Hexie Thing ruler with your strips of fabric and cut in the corresponding cutting slots. Simply rotate the ruler and in a matter of minutes, you'll have a perfect hexagon!
You'll find the design very accommodating because you can cut hexagons of nine different sizes on just one ruler. This tool is especially handy for those who enjoy the look of English paper piecing, but want to use something other than paper templates to create their patterns. Imagine how much time you can save on your next project with the You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler. This ruler is sure to become one of your favorite quilting supplies!
BONUS! Enter to win a You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler here. Contest ends 5/10/15.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great DIY graduation gift for a scholar in your life, free quilting patterns are a creative and useful… Continue reading: "Graduation Keepsake Quilt for Her"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Circa 52 from Birch Fabrics
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Win a Joie de Vivre Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- The Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- How To Sew Quilted Potholder Tutorial Pattern
- Solar System Mug Rug
- Old Glory Quilt Pattern
- Beginner Baby Cheater Quilt Pattern
- How To Make A Butterfly Garden Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns