You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler from June Tailor
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Rulers are essential for any quilter when it comes to creating neat and clean lines on fabric. At the same time, designing more complex shapes with a simple straight ruler can be a bit of a challenge, which is why the You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler from June Tailor is a must-have for any hexie fans. You won't even need to mark up your fabric with this fast and easy new approach–all you'll need is a rotary cutter.
The team at June Tailor has eliminated many of the common hassles quilters face when it comes to making measurements. You won't have to constantly rearrange a straightedge or have to worry about removing and replacing a shaped ruler. Rather, you'll line up the You Hexie Thing ruler with your strips of fabric and cut in the corresponding cutting slots. Simply rotate the ruler and in a matter of minutes, you'll have a perfect hexagon!
You'll find the design very accommodating because you can cut hexagons of nine different sizes on just one ruler. This tool is especially handy for those who enjoy the look of English paper piecing, but want to use something other than paper templates to create their patterns. Imagine how much time you can save on your next project with the You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler. This ruler is sure to become one of your favorite quilting supplies!
BONUS! Enter to win a You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler here. Contest ends 5/10/15.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Simple Appeal
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Quilt Pattern Giveaway!
- Chance to win the Ocean Waves Quilt Kit!
- Strip-Smart Quilts: 16 Designs from One Easy Technique
- English Paper Piecing II
- Strip-Smart Quilts II: 16 Triangle Quilts with One Easy Technique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Make a Quilted Zipper Pillow
- Envelope Pillow Cover Pattern
- Stars Hollow Quilted Christmas Ornament Pattern
- Quilted Oven Mitt Tutorial
- Free Quilted Sleep Mask Tutorial
- Temperature Quilt
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Octo Owl Placemat
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns