Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Craft your favorite pieces of fashion using high quality products with Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors. These are the types of scissors that will give you successful results and come in a variety of sizes.
Regardless of what type of project you are working on, Westcott has the perfect pair for you. The Titanium Bonded Non-Stick 8 inch straight scissors combines Titanium with a non-stick coating that permanently bonds to the blades, so the blade stays sharper for longer. These are great for cutting adhesives like Velcro fasteners and tape. Titanium bonded scissors also come in a soft grip handle that is lightweight, yet durable for any type of project. The ergonomic, contoured design is easy to work with and can be used for cutting cardboard, fabric and paper.
The Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter is another great tool that ever sewist should have in their collection. The blades on this cutter are three times harder than untreated stainless steel blades and can easily cut through layers of fabric, vinyl, paper and felt. Using a rotary cutter like this will make cutting much easier and faster and is easy on the hands if you're not a fan of scissors. There's also a safety shield that will protect the blade and your hands when it's not in use.
Westcott also offers 4-inch and 5-inch scissors; you will have a pair for every type of material. The 4-inch pair of scissors is great for tiny details and intricate projects. Both the 4-inch and 5-inch Westcott scissors have blades that are three times stronger than stainless steel, which are a must-have in your collection. The 8-inch pair is great for cutting through layers of paper or fabric.
If you're looking to give your next project a flawless look, then go for these scissors. Westcott came up with a formula that keeps these scissors sharper for longer than most scissors out there. No more working with dull scissors or fear that your scissors will fail you mid-cut. With contoured handles you can work more comfortably, avoiding any more hand cramps. Make your next investment on a leader in cutting technology-Westcott. These scissors are the true way to a sewist's heart.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock
- Quilter's Travel Case
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Dancing Diamonds Art Quilt Pattern Review
- Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- A Bit of Applique: Easy Projects with Modern Flair
- Just Color! Fabric from Studio e
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 20 Simple Square in a Square Quilt Patterns
- Bright Hopes Star Block
- How to Sew a Cotton Gauze
- Patchwork Quilt from Vintage Sheets
- A Farmhouse Inspired Neutral Quilt
- Woodland Raccoon Quilt Pattern
- 27 Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns and Easy Christmas Recipes
- Classic Amish Diamond Quilt
- Cozy Posy Triangle Quilt
- Sugar Jelly Roll Pop Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns