Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
A friend of mine recently told me she made a beautiful quilt out of her child's old clothes. While this is great as a quilting enthusiast, I thought she was absolutely crazy when she told me she cut all the fabric with scissors. With scissors! She said her hand hurt for days. Cutting fabric is definitely not one of the most fun parts about quilting, but it needs to be done. Whether you’re working with fussy cuts, snipping half-square triangles or simply cutting pieces of clothing, quilting is about precision. Westcott's Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter guarantees straight and clean cut lines through fabric.
This 45mm Rotary Cutter is a life saver when you have a project in mind. Instead of getting endless hours of hand cramps, you can cut your fabric in one easy, single step. Not only is there a safety shield to ensure a safe cut, but the ergonomic handle is made for great comfort. What's even better about this Rotary Cutter is that it can be used for right handed quilters and lefties.
Creating your next masterpiece is easy when you have the best tools around. Westcott brings a coordinated assortment of all the essentials. The no-touch blade change tool is great to protect your hands. Simply unscrew the nut on the back side, slide the safety shield down, remove the blade and replace it with a new one. You can easily change out a dull blade without the risk of injury.
Rotary cutters are great and can be super helpful when sewing or quilting; you can even use it to cut around curves. Ditch the scissors and whip out the Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you've been searching for the perfect quilting project for your new grandbaby, then look no further than this adorable and handy… Continue reading: "Tied with a Bow Car Seat Canopy"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win the Sycamore Fabric Collection!
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- Devoted to Scraps
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 3D Doors Quilt
- How To Make A Bias Binding
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns