Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
A friend of mine recently told me she made a beautiful quilt out of her child's old clothes. While this is great as a quilting enthusiast, I thought she was absolutely crazy when she told me she cut all the fabric with scissors. With scissors! She said her hand hurt for days. Cutting fabric is definitely not one of the most fun parts about quilting, but it needs to be done. Whether you’re working with fussy cuts, snipping half-square triangles or simply cutting pieces of clothing, quilting is about precision. Westcott's Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter guarantees straight and clean cut lines through fabric.
This 45mm Rotary Cutter is a life saver when you have a project in mind. Instead of getting endless hours of hand cramps, you can cut your fabric in one easy, single step. Not only is there a safety shield to ensure a safe cut, but the ergonomic handle is made for great comfort. What's even better about this Rotary Cutter is that it can be used for right handed quilters and lefties.
Creating your next masterpiece is easy when you have the best tools around. Westcott brings a coordinated assortment of all the essentials. The no-touch blade change tool is great to protect your hands. Simply unscrew the nut on the back side, slide the safety shield down, remove the blade and replace it with a new one. You can easily change out a dull blade without the risk of injury.
Rotary cutters are great and can be super helpful when sewing or quilting; you can even use it to cut around curves. Ditch the scissors and whip out the Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Shortcake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Patchwork Among Friends: From Patterns to Potlucks
- The Best of Judy Hopkins: 365 Quilt-Block Patterns Perpetual Calendar
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- "The Original" Quilt Basting Spray
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- Shamrock Shenanigan ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Single Snowflake
- Lumberjack Quilt — A Cozy Flannel Quilt Pattern
- Happy Heart Quilt — A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- National Quilting Month 2021
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns