Westcott Titanium Bonded Non-Stick Scissors
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Too many times have I reached for a pair of scissors to find them dull, or to have the tip break off in the middle of a project, or to find they're not the proper scissors to use on the product that I'm working with. Without having the proper pair of scissors you will have a difficult time just starting your project! Westcott Titanium Bonded Non-Stick Scissors have been my saving grace, and I no longer worry about not having a pair of scissors on hand.
I've been through my fair share of pinking shears, and I have to name this pair my favorite. The control I have while using this pair of scissors is amazing, and I don't worry about finding my cut a few centimeters from where I wanted it. Cutting through polyester, denim, and more is a breeze using these. The 8-inch pair of scissors is great for extreme edge cutting performance. Because these scissors are non-stick, they slice through your regular materials as well as things like tape and velcro as if they are made of butter.
The best aspect of these is that they stay sharper longer than most scissors. It drives me crazy to try working with a dull pair, but I know that when I need to make a quick cut the Westcott scissors will be as sharp as ever. These make your cutting easy and comfortable. With contoured handles you can work more comfortably, and that hand cramp will not creep up on you. Westcott is the leader in cutting technology, and you will soon see why these are essential tools in your life.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You can never go wrong with a classic! Make a gorgeous traditional Irish chain quilt in luxurious shades of navy and snowy white with… Continue reading: "China Blue Irish Chain Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Quilt Ruler Kit
- Chance to win Riley Blake Out of this World with NASA Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win the Mandala Embroidery Kit Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- 50 Any-Size Travel Blocks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peranakan Tiles Inspired Applique Quilt
- Mini Star Quilt Inspired By Old English Tiles
- Oliver's Favourite Things Applique Quilt
- Oriental Lattice Quilt
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns