Therm O Web Fabric Fuse
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Therm O Web Fabric Fuse™
Gifted by: Therm O Web
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Quilting small projects like mug rugs and blocks just became so much easier. Therm O Web's Fabric Fuse™ is a permanent, quick-bonding adhesive that serves as a no-sew alternative for your quilting projects. From gift ideas like wallets to ambitious projects like throws or bed quilts, these quilts will come together easily with Fabric Fuse™ adhesive.
Fabric Fuse™ comes in three forms: liquid adhesive, tape, and sheets. The Fabric Fuse™ Liquid Adhesive is the most versatile solution for quilting. What sets this liquid adhesive apart are a few factors. The liquid adhesive is quick-bonding and permanent. It dries clear and is machine-washable and dryable. An exciting quality of this adhesive is that it remains flexible after it dries, making it perfect for any blanket projects! Therm O Web proudly advertises a "quick STRONG bond", so if you're crafting wearables for rough-and-tumble boys, this is the perfect fabric adhesive for you!
Fabric Fuse™ Tape comes in a 5/8" x 20' double-sided roll. An adhesive roll like this one is perfect for hemming, ribbon, trims, and more. It works well for those precise geometric shapes in your quilt-making. The tape adheres instantly: just press and go! Finally, it offers plenty of control for placement and is great for small projects.
Last, Fabric Fuse™ Adhesive Sheets measure 4.25" x 5" and include five sheets per pack. These sheets are perfect for patches and applique. Cut the adhesive sheets down to size and you're good to go. As with the tape, it will adhere instantly.
One great example that showcases how this adhesive is used is the Hello Heart Fabric Sachets from our friends at AllFreeSewing.com. This lovely no-sew project shows how you can use the Fabric Fuse™ Tape around the curved edges of the hearts for a wonderful no-sew solution. You can also die cut shapes in fabric or felt and use the Fabric Fuse™ Liquid Adhesive to adhere your die cuts together! This is a fun way to use your paper crafting tools for a fabric project.
Fabulous for any no-sew craft, Therm O Web Fabric Fuse™ is an easy and quick way to put your quilting projects together.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Win Rose Quartz & Serenity Fabric!
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win the Kaleidoscope Centerpiece!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Easy Quilts for Beginners and Beyond: 14 Quilt Patterns from Quiltmaker Magazine
- The Best of Judy Hopkins: 365 Quilt-Block Patterns Perpetual Calendar
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Friendship Star Quilt Block
- Zipper Coin Purse
- North Wind Quilt Block
- Quilted Handbag
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns