T-Shirt Pressing Cloth
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Before you begin work on your next t-shirt quilt, you'll definitely need to stock up on T-Shirt Pressing Cloth from June Tailor. For just $6.25, you can get a 16 inch by 16 inch cloth, which is definitely a big enough size for whatever type of project you are making.
This handy dandy cloth is great because it will easily protect your t-shirt surfaces as you build your project. It works especially well for detailed t-shirts with intricate graphics because it will prevent melting and distortion of whatever image or text is on your t-shirt. Plus, it's thin enough that you will still be able to see what you're doing as you press.
Not only is this cloth helpful to have because it protects your precious t-shirts, but it also will help to keep your iron protected, as well. The T-Shirt Pressing Cloth protects your iron from fusible web residue.
This 100% cotton cloth is made in the USA.
June Tailor T-Shirt Quilting Ruler and Products:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a delightfully sweet little project for the newest addition to your family with this Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to win a Haiku 2 Fabric Collection!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win the Sugar Berry Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns