T-Shirt Pressing Cloth
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Before you begin work on your next t-shirt quilt, you'll definitely need to stock up on T-Shirt Pressing Cloth from June Tailor. For just $6.25, you can get a 16 inch by 16 inch cloth, which is definitely a big enough size for whatever type of project you are making.
This handy dandy cloth is great because it will easily protect your t-shirt surfaces as you build your project. It works especially well for detailed t-shirts with intricate graphics because it will prevent melting and distortion of whatever image or text is on your t-shirt. Plus, it's thin enough that you will still be able to see what you're doing as you press.
Not only is this cloth helpful to have because it protects your precious t-shirts, but it also will help to keep your iron protected, as well. The T-Shirt Pressing Cloth protects your iron from fusible web residue.
This 100% cotton cloth is made in the USA.
June Tailor T-Shirt Quilting Ruler and Products:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Chance to Win a Havel's Fabric Cutter!
Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter!
Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
Skip the Borders: Easy Patterns for Modern Quilts by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts
Chance to Win a June Tailor Quilting Essentials Kit
10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Honey Bee Mine Fabric Bundle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Havel's Fabric Cutter
- Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter
- Darn Good Yarn
- Star Light Star Bright
- Star Value Quilt
- O Christmas Trees
- Super Scrappy Triple Irish Chain
- Florabelle Bloom
- Dad's BBQ Towel
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns