T-Shirt Pressing Cloth
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Before you begin work on your next t-shirt quilt, you'll definitely need to stock up on T-Shirt Pressing Cloth from June Tailor. For just $6.25, you can get a 16 inch by 16 inch cloth, which is definitely a big enough size for whatever type of project you are making.
This handy dandy cloth is great because it will easily protect your t-shirt surfaces as you build your project. It works especially well for detailed t-shirts with intricate graphics because it will prevent melting and distortion of whatever image or text is on your t-shirt. Plus, it's thin enough that you will still be able to see what you're doing as you press.
Not only is this cloth helpful to have because it protects your precious t-shirts, but it also will help to keep your iron protected, as well. The T-Shirt Pressing Cloth protects your iron from fusible web residue.
This 100% cotton cloth is made in the USA.
June Tailor T-Shirt Quilting Ruler and Products:
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love the classic log cabin, then you'll fall head over heels for this completely stunning Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Strip-Smart Quilts: 16 Designs from One Easy Technique
- Perfect Fit: Pieced Borders
- Flip Your Way to Fabulous Quilts
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- Pick Four: Easy Fabric Choices for Great Quilts
- Omnigrid and Fons & Porter Rotary Cutting Supplies from Prym Consumer
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Shortcake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- American Flag Quilt Block Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Diy Finger Thumb Mitts
- Granny Love Quilt Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- Scattered Stars Table Runner
- Charming Pinwheel Pastel Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns