T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
If you've ever made a t-shirt quilt before, you know how flimsy those t-shirts can be to work with. To make your t-shirt quilting projects more enjoyable and easy to construct, you'll definitely want to invest in June Tailor's T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing. For only $21.99, it will become your new best friend when making your t-shirt quilts.
The T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing will add much-needed stability to those lightweight knit t-shirts. Whether you're making an actual t-shirt quilt, a pillow, or tote bag, this interfacing will certainly help make construction significantly easier. It's a generous 60" x 72" inches, so it works on any project you have, regardless of size.
This 100% cotton woven interfacing will not only help add stability to the t-shirts, but it also works to prevent distortion of the actual shirts when you're piecing and sewing them together. It's super easy to care for, as well. You can use it over and over again because it's washable and dry cleanable. Plus, it's made in the USA.
June Tailor T-Shirt Quilting Ruler and Products:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You can never go wrong with a classic! Make a gorgeous traditional Irish chain quilt in luxurious shades of navy and snowy white with… Continue reading: "China Blue Irish Chain Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Quilt Ruler Kit
- Chance to win Riley Blake Out of this World with NASA Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win the Mandala Embroidery Kit Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- 50 Any-Size Travel Blocks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peranakan Tiles Inspired Applique Quilt
- Mini Star Quilt Inspired By Old English Tiles
- Oliver's Favourite Things Applique Quilt
- Oriental Lattice Quilt
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns