- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Simplicity EZ Ruler Set
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Simplicity EZ Ruler Set
Gifted by: Simplicity
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Rulers are some of the most important tools in quilting. If you can't trust your rulers, you can't be sure that you have straight lines that will match up; this means you might not love your finished product! Simplicity's EZ Ruler Set is full of tools that you can put your trust in for beautiful projects.
The Simplicity EZ Ruler Set includes:
- EZ Dresden Quilt Tool: This tool is perfect for beginning quilters and experienced quilters alike, and will make creating dresden plates a breeze. Helping you measure shapes as small as 1 inch and as large as 8 inches, this tool is a must have for not only dresden plates, but also grandmother's cones and fans.
- EZ 45 Degree Diamond Ruler: The Diamond Ruler is perfect for not only quilting, but also sewing and scrapbooking. Perfect for use with a utility knife, rotary cutter, or exacto knife, this ruler is exactly what you need for your diamond templates.
- EZ Hexagon Ruler: Quilts made from hexagons have always been a favorite of mine, and this ruler makes creating them simple. With measurements from 1 inch to 5 inches, you can create gorgeous hexagon patterns for quilts, vests, and more.
- EZ 30 Degree Triangle Ruler: This sturdy acrylic ruler will stand up to your most intense crafting days, and because it measures up to nine inches, it will definitely see more than one. 30 degree wedges can be hard to find, so stop trying to split your 60 degree ruler in half, and give yourself a break with something EZ!
- EZ Quilting Leftie-Rightie Rule: Includes tools that are marked in red for left-handed users and black for right-handed users; you'll never have to spin your rulers again.
- EZ Quilting Tools Double Wedding Ring: This tool easily creates double wedding ring patterns from strips and squares of fabric using three included tools and instructions. The designer, Darlene Zimmerman, adds her two cents on the back with helpful tips for finishing your quilt.
- EZ Thread Cutter: Handier and easier than a pair of scissors, use this tool to cut threads between your sections. Keep this cutter by your sewing machine and have it handy on your ironing board for quick and easy thread cutting whenever and wherever you are crafting.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks
It doesn't get much prettier or simpler than these Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks. Quilting doesn't always have to be… Continue reading: "Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Blocks, Borders, Quilts! A Mix-and-Match Workbook for Designing Your Own Quilts
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Leo the Lion Applique Cuddle Kit
- Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Celebrate America Fabric Bundle!
- Chance to win Very Berry Kai Scissors!
- Chance to win Riley Blake Out of this World with NASA Fabric Collection!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns