Aflutter Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Aflutter Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
I recently got the chance to check out a new collection from Shabby Fabrics; the Aflutter fabric collection by Elizabeth Isles for Studio e Fabrics. I was simply amazed when I saw this fabric in person because nothing can do it justice by trying to explain how beautiful is, you must see it in person to see its true beauty.
Aflutter is a stunning fabric line made of 100% cotton that contains six fat quarters measuring around 18 inches by 21 inches. It comes in different shade ranges including deep purples and blues, but the one that has really caught my eye is the Scarlet Set.
The Scarlet set will have you mesmerized at first site. The color scheme has shades of reds, oranges and yellows and will take you to a whole new world. Every time I look at this collection it reminds me of a burning fire or a beautiful sunset; the colors are bright, vibrant and vivid and each looks amazing when paired with another. The prints are gorgeous as you’ll see flowers, butterflies and even a mandala-like design that will leave you breathless. I'm telling you, you have to see this fabric in person to really appreciate it. There are even random splashes of blueish green to give it an extra pop of color.
What can you make with this collection? Anything your heart desires. Work up an amazing quilt and color block with mismatched patterns; it will easily make for a conversation piece. Aflutter will make your heart skip a beat.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Totally Spring Quilt Pattern!
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Chance to win the Dandi Annie Fabric Collection!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Think Positive Quilt Pattern from Esch House Quilts
- Chicopee Fabric Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- Shamrock Shenanigan ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Single Snowflake
- Lumberjack Quilt — A Cozy Flannel Quilt Pattern
- Happy Heart Quilt — A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns