Safari Soiree Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Safari Soiree Fabric Collection
Designed by Dan Stiles for Birch Fabrics
Gifted by Birch Fabrics
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Safari Soiree is a playful new kid's fabric line that includes all your favorite zoo animals. Full of elephants, toucans, monkeys, giraffes, and more, this colorful organic fabric line will delight any animal lover! Safari Soiree is the ideal choice for gender neutral baby items. Its rainbow of colors and whimsical prints are fun for both boys and girls.
Whether you're decorating a nursery or making some handmade baby shower gifts, the adorable Safari Soiree fabric line is the perfect choice. The fabric is 100% organic cotton, so you can feel good about making items for little ones with it. With its energetic wildlife motifs, Safari Soiree has no boring prints. The "tamest" prints in this collection are a multicolored chevron stripe filled with polka dots and several prints of rows of elephants standing nose to nose. These more regular prints form good background prints in an otherwise wild line.
Most of the prints in the Safari Soiree collection feature colorful pictures of beloved animals. One of the main prints, set against a rich chocolate background, features all of the animals in the collection: toucans, elephants, crocodiles, rhinos, monkeys, lions, polar bears, turtles, and giraffes. These animals are featured in the other prints as well. Giraffes get a print all to themselves with heart-shaped trees set between each pair of giraffes. Swinging monkeys are also the stars of another large print. Toucans, too, feature in a more regular print that could easily serve as a background fabric. Elephants also feature in several fabrics, including the Elephun print, which shows elephants holding up colorful buntings with their trunks.
Children will adore having a quilt, pillow, toy, or outfit made with the delightful fabrics in the Safari Soiree collection. Picking out the animals in these fabrics is almost as fun as going to the zoo and actually seeing them!
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Free Range Fabric Collection from Monaluna
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Novelty Fabric Bundle from J and O Fabrics
- Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock
- All in a Row: 24 Row-by-Row Quilt Designs
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Vintage Vibes
- Win a TrueCut TrueSharp Power Rotary Blade Sharpener!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- American Flag Quilt Block Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Diy Finger Thumb Mitts
- Granny Love Quilt Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns