Safari Fabric Collection from Quilting Treasures
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Safari Fabric Collection
Gifted by Quilting Treasures
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, editor for FaveQuilts.com
Get ready to get wild with quilting fabric that's going to add some real power to your next pattern. The Safari Fabric Collection from Quilting Treasures is without question one of the most valuable bundles of fabric you'll ever be able to work with. Animal prints are a hot trend in all things fabric, and they're all brilliantly recreated onto 100% cotton that's ready for anything and everything. You can add more bold detailing to a full pattern, give a quilt block an extra pop, or accessorize your wardrobe all with one collection.
The beauty of this collection comes from its variety. Every kind of print has its own personality and look, so every quilter will find something they feel represents their personal style. The six prints also have two color variations, which gives you even more options.
If you're a fan of cats and love that spotty look that so many of them have, then the "Cheetah" and "Leopard" prints will be what your eye immediately goes to. In both tan and gray, the exquisite realism not only presents a beautiful contrast between the spots and the rest of the fabric, but it will also give your quilt a high quality look with detailing that will surely draw people in.
For those of you who prefer something more stripe-y, Quilting Treasures won't let you down either. You'll find two different styles in "Giraffe" and "Tiger", which present the elegant detailing within the print so beautifully displayed on the animals that inspired the collection. The impeccable choice in the color schemes (black, rust, and the additional brown for "Giraffe") create a compelling sense of energy that will make anything from a block to a border look even more outstanding. Lastly, there's the very textured look of "Snakeskin", which offers a gray, white, and taupe palette within a rustic-looking diamond pattern that again displays the impressive attention-to-detail this line offers.
The Safari Fabric Collection is one of the top lines coming out now, and it's easy to see why. Everyone from animal lovers to those looking for an alternative to real fur will be truly impressed with the rare beauty of every one of these prints.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Chance to Win a Havel's Fabric Cutter!
Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter!
Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
Skip the Borders: Easy Patterns for Modern Quilts by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts
Chance to Win a June Tailor Quilting Essentials Kit
10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Honey Bee Mine Fabric Bundle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Havel's Fabric Cutter
- Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter
- Darn Good Yarn
- Star Light Star Bright
- Star Value Quilt
- O Christmas Trees
- Super Scrappy Triple Irish Chain
- Florabelle Bloom
- Dad's BBQ Towel
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns