Robotic Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Robotic Fabric Collection
by Rebekah Ginda
Gifted by Birch Fabrics
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Your next quilt can be a true adventure into the imagination with the help of the many creative designs included in the Robotic Fabric Collection from Birch Fabrics. Quilters of all ages will absolutely fall in love with the adorable original designs included in this collection, and they're perfect for many styles of quilting. Make a sweet new baby quilt, a kids quilt for your little one's bed, or use these designs for your own fun pattern. You'll find that each piece of fabric has its own story to tell, which will inspire you to go the extra mile with your next quilt.
There's no question that the Robotic collection will be a big hit this year. Designer Rebekah Ginda created a versatile set of patterns(all of which can be seen in the "Robotic Patchwork" image shown right) that will attract quilters with many different tastes. If you prefer something simple to start off with, you'll love the "Zoom Orange" and "Zoom Teal" patterns, which include a marvellous little adventure through space that any little astronaut would love to have made into a blanket or pillowcase. The Robotic Collection also plays with the more mysterious aspects of space with the snowflake like pattern on their "Invasion" fabric.
Space lovers aren't the only ones who will find themselves having a burst of creativity with the Robotic Fabric Collection. There's eyecatching symmetry within the book lover's "The Library", fun colors and hand drawn equipment in "Chemists" and "Graph Paper", and of coures, charming little robots sure to put a smile on your face in "Spacebots" and "The Lab".
Make your next quilt an adventure in math and science with the irresistable quirks of the hand designed patterns in the Robotic Fabric Collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win The New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar!
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
- Follow-the-Line Quilting Designs: Volume 5 by Mary M. Covey
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Red, White, and Sometimes Blue: Classics from McCall's Quilting
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns