Quilt Show Board Game
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Every once in a while, something very special comes along in the world of quilting. Sometimes it's a magical new tool or and innovative feature on a sewing machine which takes a bit of the tedium out of preparing a quilt (or reduces headache-inducing problems like bobbin issues, misaligned seams, or painful cutting mishaps). But sometimes, it's something incredibly simple that can remind you why you love quilting so much in the first place.
Quilt Show, the new board game from Judy Martin, does just that. The game is designed to appeal to the most fun aspects of quilting: choosing your patterns, assembling the template, and showing off the finished product. The twist, of course, is that in Quilt Show you are competing not only with yourself (to make the best possible block in your allotted time with your available resources—a dilemma all quilters are familiar with!) but also with the other players, all of whom are trying to make the best possible quilt blocks before the show.
The game combines savvy, design, and good old-fashioned competitive spirit for a game that's perfect for quilt guilds, rainy days, or parties. What's more, perhaps without intending to the game functions as a perfect way to introduce newcomers to the art and community of quilting. How many times have you sighed to yourself that many of your friends and family just don't "get it"? To them, quilting is all tedium and fabric hoarding. But Quilt Show allows them fall in love with the art.
The reasons for loving Quilt Show are many, particularly if you're a quilter, but what they all boil down to is simply: it's fun! It's a game that will have you laughing, designing, critiquing ... after all, what better way is there to pass an hour than assembling a quilt?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Chance to Win a Havel's Fabric Cutter!
Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter!
Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
Skip the Borders: Easy Patterns for Modern Quilts by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts
Chance to Win a June Tailor Quilting Essentials Kit
10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Honey Bee Mine Fabric Bundle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Havel's Fabric Cutter
- Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter
- Darn Good Yarn
- Star Light Star Bright
- Star Value Quilt
- O Christmas Trees
- Super Scrappy Triple Irish Chain
- Florabelle Bloom
- Dad's BBQ Towel
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns