Little House on the Prairie Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Little House on the Prairie Fabric
Gifted by: Andover Fabrics
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
It doesn't get much more nostalgic than this! Step back into childhood when you quilt with Little House on the Prairie Fabric! This beautiful fabric includes logos, icons, floral prints, and more beautiful designs to remind you of these wonderful books and TV series!
The Little House on the Prairie Fabric includes three lines: Prairie Flowers, Scenics and Icons, and Walnut Grove.
Prairie Flowers is the largest of the three Little House on the Prairie Fabric Lines and the patterns are just darling! In fact, no matter your level of affection for the books or TV show, these floral prints should appeal to everyone! I am a complete sucker for floral printed anything. I own so many scarves and dresses with pretty floral prints, and this fabric makes me want to design purses, quilts, scarves, dresses, shirts . . . anything a person can sew, practically!
The floral prints all vary in scope. Some of the prints have the tiniest flowers and leaves. Again, I find this fabric so darling! Some of the flowers are larger, allowing you to really see the colorful detail in the petals and leaves. Also, some floral prints are more spread out than others, giving you a richer background color for your projects.
One last feature of the Prairie Flowers collection I love is the COLORS! The collection features almost every color of the rainbow, and they all work together so beautifully. Shades of yellow, blue, green, red, pink, and purple make for a gorgeous floral scheme.
Scenics and Icons:
The Scenics and Icons fabrics are perfect for those tried-and-true fans of the series! Several prints within this bundle have Little House on the Prairie logos on them, and all of the fabrics have a lovely neutral beige background. You'll also find prints with little houses, wheat, little Laura Ingalls running through prairie scenes, and flowers! The images are printed in red, yellow, green, and blue against that lovely beige background. There is also a "labels" panel which can be fussy cut for gifts and cute accents for projects.
Last but not least, the Walnut Grove collection is a beautiful bundle in shades of brown, red, orange, and gray. I love this color scheme! It can work for an autumnal project but also serves as a lovely country set of designs for year-round use. There are prints that look like the wallpaper you might find in a prairie home with panels of stripes and columns of floral vines. There are a few polka dot prints and plenty of florals. After all, it wouldn't be a prairie without flowers!
This charming collection is just waiting to be turned into your next quilt! With three beautiful pattern sets, there is something for everyone to love within the Little House on the Prairie Fabric collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win The New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar!
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
- Follow-the-Line Quilting Designs: Volume 5 by Mary M. Covey
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Red, White, and Sometimes Blue: Classics from McCall's Quilting
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns