Quilting Grip Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilting Grip Gloves
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Free motion quilting can create some of the most unique and beautiful quilts or sewing projects you will ever make. However, if you don't have the proper tools and supplies, you might have a minor (or major) slip up that you really didn't want. With Marcia Baraldi's Quilting Grip Gloves, you can work on your free motion quilting without stress.
Marcia created these gloves to help you make quilts, easily. To avoid your hands from slipping you simply have to wear the gloves and it'll make the stitches more consistent. These gloves aren't like your typical gloves that go over your entire hand, but they leave your fingers free so you can still handle needles, pins and thread.
One of the most important features of the Grip Gloves is they help prevent back and neck pain. When you use this product the palm of your hands are face down, allowing your body to follow suit and keep you nice and erect. A pair of gloves like these help simplify your quilting abilities by creating smooth curves and even stitches throughout your design.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Chance to Win a Havel's Fabric Cutter!
Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter!
Fiskars Amplify Shears Set
Chance to Win a Marcia Baraldi Meander Ruler Set!
Welcome Baby Flannel from Windham Fabrics
Chance to Win a Riley Blake "Someday" Fabric Stacker!
Win a Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll!
Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Havel's Fabric Cutter
- Darn Good Yarn Sari Silk Fat Quarter
- Darn Good Yarn
- Star Light Star Bright
- Star Value Quilt
- O Christmas Trees
- Super Scrappy Triple Irish Chain
- Florabelle Bloom
- Dad's BBQ Towel
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns