Quilting Grip Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilting Grip Gloves
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Free motion quilting can create some of the most unique and beautiful quilts or sewing projects you will ever make. However, if you don't have the proper tools and supplies, you might have a minor (or major) slip up that you really didn't want. With Marcia Baraldi's Quilting Grip Gloves, you can work on your free motion quilting without stress.
Marcia created these gloves to help you make quilts, easily. To avoid your hands from slipping you simply have to wear the gloves and it'll make the stitches more consistent. These gloves aren't like your typical gloves that go over your entire hand, but they leave your fingers free so you can still handle needles, pins and thread.
One of the most important features of the Grip Gloves is they help prevent back and neck pain. When you use this product the palm of your hands are face down, allowing your body to follow suit and keep you nice and erect. A pair of gloves like these help simplify your quilting abilities by creating smooth curves and even stitches throughout your design.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a sweet and ladylike mini quilt inspired by all things Southern and summery with this fun Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt.… Continue reading: "Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Whitewash Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit!
- Chance to Win Pro-Stitcher Designer Software!
- T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- Win a Simplicity Rotary Cutter and Embosser!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Easy Quilts for Beginners and Beyond: 14 Quilt Patterns from Quiltmaker Magazine
- Fiskars Rotary Cutter and Ruler Combo and No-Touch Blade Change Tool
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- A Message from The Editor of FaveQuilts
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Strip Surprise Quilt
- Modern Rainbow Quilt
- Flower Wall Hanging
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- Whitewash Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- End Of The Rainbow Mug Mat
- What Causes Ripples in Bindings?
- Tricked Out Triangles!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns