Quilting Grip Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilting Grip Gloves
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Free motion quilting can create some of the most unique and beautiful quilts or sewing projects you will ever make. However, if you don't have the proper tools and supplies, you might have a minor (or major) slip up that you really didn't want. With Marcia Baraldi's Quilting Grip Gloves, you can work on your free motion quilting without stress.
Marcia created these gloves to help you make quilts, easily. To avoid your hands from slipping you simply have to wear the gloves and it'll make the stitches more consistent. These gloves aren't like your typical gloves that go over your entire hand, but they leave your fingers free so you can still handle needles, pins and thread.
One of the most important features of the Grip Gloves is they help prevent back and neck pain. When you use this product the palm of your hands are face down, allowing your body to follow suit and keep you nice and erect. A pair of gloves like these help simplify your quilting abilities by creating smooth curves and even stitches throughout your design.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Fiskars Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter
- Chance to win the Heather Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Brushstrokes by Pepper Cory Fat Quarter Bundle!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Pro-Stitcher Designer Software
- English Paper Piecing: Fresh New Quilts from Bloom Creek by Vicki Bellino
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns