Quilt Ruler Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Sewing and quilting is an easy craft to learn if you want to just know the basics (how to sew a zipper, how to sew a pillow, etc). But if you really want to advance your skills, you need the right tools.
Thanks to our friends at Simplicity, they have a wonderful line of sewing and quilting tools that will help you kick your quitling and sewing up a notch. Check out some of our favorite tools below in this Quilt Ruler Kit.
The Quilt Ruler Kit includes:
- EZ Quilting Tools Easy Scallop Tool: This easy Scallop quilting template makes scalloped borders from 4" to 12". Use this tool to easily make semicircles.
- EZ Quilting Tools Double Wedding Ring Solid Arc Tool: This quilting template was designed by Darlene Zimmerman and is used to trim double wedding ring or pickle dish patterns to the correct size.
- EZ Quilting Tools Double Wedding Ring: Also designed by Darlene Zimmerman, this tool easily creates double wedding ring patterns from strips and squares of fabric using these 3 tools and instructions.
- EZ Quilting Tools Easy Angle II Acrylic Tool 10-1/2": This easy-to-use quilting template cuts triangles, squares and attic windows from one strip of fabric using 10-1/2" easy angle. Cut half triangles from 2" to 10".
- EZ Quilting Seam Press: This small plastic tool measures about 6" with a beveled end. It's commonly used when you need a quick press but don't have (or need to use) an iron. Because of it's small size, this is great for smaller projects while you're sitting at your sewing machine. You could also use this for paper pressing.
- EZ Quilting Draft N Cut: This acrylic tool is 18" x 2" and is used for cutting fabric strips with a rotary cutter.
- EZ Quilting Leftie-Rightie Rule: Includes tools that are marked in red for left-handed users and black for right-handed users; you'll never have to spin your rulers again.
- EZ Quilting Leftie-Rightie Square: 12.5" x 12.5" Square template is marked for right and left handed cutters, making it even easier to measure and cut quilt designs. Includes a built in 1/4" seam allowance for cutting strips, blocks, borders, and squares from fabric.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Animal Parade: Adorable Applique Quilt Patterns for Babies
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Fons & Porter Batik Quilts
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Stellar Quilts
- Skip the Borders: Easy Patterns for Modern Quilts by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Believe in miracles and WIN a You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns