Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern
Reviewed by zzzJessica zzzCarpender, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Who knew a scrappy bag could make you so happy? This premium PlumEasy Pattern turns your scraps into the perfect tote bag for spring. If you love the design of the Dancing Diamonds Art Quilt, you'll love this Gem Bag that you can take anywhere!
It's almost the season for farmers' markets, music festivals, BBQs and other warm weather adventures. The best bag for any of these activities is a sturdy tote bag that can fit your wallet, water bottle, tissues, snacks for the kids... you get the idea. There's nothing better than making your own tote bag and having bragging rights for the whole summer.
This Gem Bag has a really clean, fun design that will let your imagination shine. Choose whatever fabrics float your boat and use this gorgeous premium sewing pattern to make the tote bag of your dreams. You can choose a nautical theme with a blue and white palette for the perfect beach tote, or design your tote to match your favorite summer outfit. You'll be totally unique and stylish every day.
This is a stashbusting pattern that can use up your scraps to make something you'll really value. You'll also learn PlumEasy Patterns' special quilting technique that they use to make beautiful art quilts. This is a great pattern for a beginner to get familiar with the technique.
There’s beautiful construction to this bag that makes it look more sophisticated than your average tote bag pattern. This easy tote bag pattern is just another great example of how PlumEasy Patterns makes patterns that are fun and easy, but never ordinary.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Quilter's Tote
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Marcia Baraldi Meander Ruler Set!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win a FreeSpirit Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Cozy Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit!
- QuiltWoman Pattern Bundle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- How to Buy Fabric
- June Tailor Quilter's Tote
- Quilted Decorative Hand Towel Pattern
- Butterfly Free Quilt Pattern
- Last-Minute Quilted Christmas Gift
- Scrappy Quilt Sew Along Pattern
- Witchy Halloween Quilt Pattern
- Cute Summer Quilt Block Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns