Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Who knew a scrappy bag could make you so happy? This premium PlumEasy Pattern turns your scraps into the perfect tote bag for spring. If you love the design of the Dancing Diamonds Art Quilt, you'll love this Gem Bag that you can take anywhere!
It's almost the season for farmers' markets, music festivals, BBQs and other warm weather adventures. The best bag for any of these activities is a sturdy tote bag that can fit your wallet, water bottle, tissues, snacks for the kids... you get the idea. There's nothing better than making your own tote bag and having bragging rights for the whole summer.
This Gem Bag has a really clean, fun design that will let your imagination shine. Choose whatever fabrics float your boat and use this gorgeous premium sewing pattern to make the tote bag of your dreams. You can choose a nautical theme with a blue and white palette for the perfect beach tote, or design your tote to match your favorite summer outfit. You'll be totally unique and stylish every day.
This is a stashbusting pattern that can use up your scraps to make something you'll really value. You'll also learn PlumEasy Patterns' special quilting technique that they use to make beautiful art quilts. This is a great pattern for a beginner to get familiar with the technique.
There’s beautiful construction to this bag that makes it look more sophisticated than your average tote bag pattern. This easy tote bag pattern is just another great example of how PlumEasy Patterns makes patterns that are fun and easy, but never ordinary.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Journey around the world with a throw quilt pattern that's incredibly beginner friendly and is easy to design with this Bon Voyage… Continue reading: "Bon Voyage Throw Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilts of Chestnut Ridge: Autumn at the Courthouse
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- Chance to win the Dandi Annie Fabric Collection!
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Zebra Patterns
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Ombre Dots and Lola Textures Pre-Cuts from Quilting Treasures
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns