Totally Spring Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Totally Spring Quilt Pattern
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Orange Dot Quilts was only recently created in 2015, but has already come out with so many amazing patterns. Designer Dora Cary loves the color orange and polka dots, which is where the name came from. One of her gorgeous patterns is called Totally Spring, which is a modern, colorful quilt pattern.
The Totally Spring Quilt Pattern uses the raw edge fusible applique technique and measures 60 inches by 60 inches when finished. The pattern works up amazingly as a wall hanging or a lap quilt, but just by adding some extra fabric around the center medallion you can turn it into a bed quilt.
Dora used all the fabric from the Spring Couture collection from Michael Miller, featuring all colors of the rainbow, but you can use any type of color combination you wish. This pattern would look great in a single color or even gradients. Using different shades of the same color would look amazing in a fun ombre type look.
As in all of Orange Dot Quilt patterns, the patterns are printed on quality stock, have fully colored detailed instructions and have a well-designed cover with fabric requirements. If you're looking for a fun, beautiful statement piece in your home then you're going to love the Totally Spring pattern.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the Flower Child Fabric Collection!
Clover Wedge Iron
Spotlight on Neutrals
Win a Simplicity Rotary Cutter and Embosser!
Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
Chance to win the Totally Spring Quilt Pattern!
Chance to win the Beads on a String Quilt Pattern!
Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Four Square Simple Charm Pack Baby Quilt and Video
- How to Free Motion Quilt Clamshells
- Geological Lap Quilt Pattern
- Petal Pink Diagonal Stripe Quilt
- Basic Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Southport Fabric Collection
- Hexagon Mug Mat
- Comfy College T-Shirt Pattern
- Flower Child Fabric Collection
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns