Olfa Folding Cutting Mat
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
While projects that involve crochet and knitting can be easily stored and carried, your sewing and quilting projects often have to stay at home. There is never a good way to craft on the go, but Olfa is trying to make your life easier with their Folding Cutting Board. With this, you can eliminate the hassle of carrying around a full-size cutting board without losing an inch. Simply fold it in half when you are finished, and store it with ease.
With a stable non-slip backing, you will be able to cut without worrying about any accidents. No more nicked fingertips while you are working, and no misshapen cuts. The mat comes in two sizes: 17"x24" and 12"x17" to match any size project you are working on. Great for sewing classes and retreats, this is one tool that will live in your craft case for years to come. Made with a durable surface that will protect your tables and extend the life of your rotary and fixed blades, this mat makes a great gift for yourself or your crafting partner.
The classic green and yellow design ensures easy to see grid lines and measurements, and is easy to look at for long periods of time. When I have to stare at a cutting board or measurement lines for hours, I don't have time to take care of a headache later on. Get rid of the eye strain with Olfa's pretty and practical cutting board.
Check out the Olfa Folding Cutting Mat below:
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Clothworks Basics: Laurel Burch Thread and Impressions Moire Fabric
- Chance to win the Arizona After Fat Quarter Collection!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Extraordinary Log Cabin Quilts
- Chance to win the Sugar Berry Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern
- Starburst Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Christmas Star Ornament Block Pattern
- Broken Dishes Baby Quilt Pattern
- 18+ Free Decorative Christmas Quilt Patterns
- Morning Frost Quilt Pattern
- Cathedral Windows Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Fun Christmas Tree Quilt Blocks For Your Crumbs & Scraps
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns