- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Olfa Folding Cutting Mat
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Olfa Folding Cutting Board
Gifted By: Olfa
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
While projects that involve crochet and knitting can be easily stored and carried, your sewing and quilting projects often have to stay at home. There is never a good way to craft on the go, but Olfa is trying to make your life easier with their Folding Cutting Board. With this, you can eliminate the hassle of carrying around a full-size cutting board without losing an inch. Simply fold it in half when you are finished, and store it with ease.
With a stable non-slip backing, you will be able to cut without worrying about any accidents. No more nicked fingertips while you are working, and no misshapen cuts. The mat comes in two sizes: 17"x24" and 12"x17" to match any size project you are working on. Great for sewing classes and retreats, this is one tool that will live in your craft case for years to come. Made with a durable surface that will protect your tables and extend the life of your rotary and fixed blades, this mat makes a great gift for yourself or your crafting partner.
The classic green and yellow design ensures easy to see grid lines and measurements, and is easy to look at for long periods of time. When I have to stare at a cutting board or measurement lines for hours, I don't have time to take care of a headache later on. Get rid of the eye strain with Olfa's pretty and practical cutting board.
Check out the Olfa Folding Cutting Mat below:
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern
If you love the classic log cabin, then you'll fall head over heels for this completely stunning Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Farm Girl Quilts: Celebrating the Country Life
- Clothworks Basics: Laurel Burch Thread and Impressions Moire Fabric
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Lone Stars III: A Legacy of Texas Quilts, 1986-2011
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns