Novelty Fabric Bundle from J and O Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Novelty Fabric Bundle
Gifted by J and O Fabrics
Reviewed by Claire Hawkes, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
From superhero comic book panels and sweet little polka dots, to lush tropical flowers and zany animal stripes, the Novelty Fabric Bundle from J and O Fabrics contains prints and patterns to suit every crafter's personal preference or desired quilt theme. This collection contains over 15 diverse fabric designs that are perfectly adept for adding unique flair to any quilting or crafting project. Additionally, each yard of fabric is as cottony soft and sturdy as the next. J and O's dedication to professional quality makes this fabric bundle a MUST for any quilter looking for flawless fabric.
When I first glanced at this bundle, I couldn't decide which pattern to look at first. There was such an eclectic mix of happy florals, zooming race cars, Christmas quilt patterns, and countryside scenes and much more. One of the most striking prints depicts a beautiful underwater world full of gentle sea turtles, barrier reefs, and schools of bright yellow fish against a background of a deep black-blue ocean. In contrast, I also focused upon an edgy black and white print depicting fierce-looking dinosaur bones and teeth. Either of these designs would make beautiful kid's quilt patterns. If you are looking for quilting fabric with a simpler design or without any motifs, the Novelty Fabric Bundle definitely provides a wide variety of top of the line fabrics. In terms of the simpler patterns, I most admired the lavender-colored pattern of posies and the midnight blue solid-colored fabric.
While the graphic prints and the solid background fabrics featured in this bundle are positively lovely, it's the holiday patterns that really won me over. Holly jolly snowmen and smiling Santas are just a sample of the wonderful Christmas quilt patterns featured in this bundle. In addition, there are beautiful autumn-themed fabrics that use a playful color palette of orange, brown, and black that give this print a modern art feel. Holiday quilting is always a favorite, and these festive novelty quilt patterns will help any of your holiday quilting projects look splendid.
Perhaps the best thing about J and O's collection of fabrics is that they are all 100% cotton, so you can cuddle up with any quilt made from this fabric. With this fabric bundle, the kinds of patterns and prints you always wanted to quilt with will now be available to you! Take advantage of the "novelty" of these prints and become inspired by these creative designs.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This quilt is a fun way to use a fat quarter bundle. I love the look of subway tiles and I wanted to replicate that look on a quilt… Continue reading: "Subway Tile Inspired Quilt Top"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Quick Change
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Free Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Bright Bits Modern Mini Quilt
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Winterberry Pinwheel Quilt
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Cozy Cabins Wall Quilt Pattern
- Quick Halloween Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns