Anya Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Anya Fabric Collection
Gifted by: Monaluna
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Described as "Woodland elements with a Scandinavian vibe for prints that are both playful and sophisticated", this new collection from Monaluna is about to become your new obsession. The Anya Fabric Collection is a charming, spunky set of cute patterns and bright colors offset by subtler tons of gray and white. Featuring charming icons like hedgehogs (adorably labeled "Hedgies"), birds, owls, and more, these fabrics are a happy medley of nature and geometric prints.
Any sewist or quilter will find a print to love within this collection. Crisscross is a happily neutral gray and green print that serves well as lining for a bag or even quilt backing. Other neutral prints include repeat patterns like Eero, Litle Forest, and Florette. Each of these features triangle motifs repeated in some eye-catching way. I love how each fabric in this entire collection differs from one another. There are no fabrics featuring the same print in different colorways; each print is completely unique yet they all complement each other wonderfully.
The bolder patterns and icon prints within this collection can be used for bags, skirts, tops, and any new sewing project you can think of. To me the prints seem partiuclarly summery with their natural elements and shades of blue and green, but the bright fun prints will brighten a room any time of year. I love the Ceramic print. I wouldn't have thought this if not for the title, but the pattern really does appear like shelves of ceramic plates or even ceiling medallions. I'm reminded of the Be Our Guest scene in Beauty and the Beast just looking at this print. Dandelion is another gorgeous print for summer, so simple and lovely and nostalgic. The Mushrooms print is playful and whimsical. My sister adores the little mushroom image and I'd love to make her something using this fabric.
If you're unfamiliar with Monaluna, you should know that this collection is 100% cotton and the company is committed to designing fabrics with fresh, organic cotton. The high thread count lends quality to the exceptionally soft fabric. Know that you are using an environmentally friendly option when you sew with Monaluna fabric.
If you're looking for a whimsical and modern new collection for your next project, definitely consider the Anya collection. With environmentally-friendly cotton and adorable prints, this fabric is not to be passed up!
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you ever realized that making quilt block patterns can be one of the most enjoyable and easy ways to use your old scrappy quilt… Continue reading: "Stacks & Stacks of Scraps Quilt Block"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Nature's Beauty in Applique: Pretty and Practical Projects by Susan Taylor Propst
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Welcome Baby Flannel from Windham Fabrics
- Chance to win the Magical Creatures Fabric Collection!
- Follow-the-Line Quilting Designs: Volume 5 by Mary M. Covey
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns