Anya Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Anya Fabric Collection
Gifted by: Monaluna
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Described as "Woodland elements with a Scandinavian vibe for prints that are both playful and sophisticated", this new collection from Monaluna is about to become your new obsession. The Anya Fabric Collection is a charming, spunky set of cute patterns and bright colors offset by subtler tons of gray and white. Featuring charming icons like hedgehogs (adorably labeled "Hedgies"), birds, owls, and more, these fabrics are a happy medley of nature and geometric prints.
Any sewist or quilter will find a print to love within this collection. Crisscross is a happily neutral gray and green print that serves well as lining for a bag or even quilt backing. Other neutral prints include repeat patterns like Eero, Litle Forest, and Florette. Each of these features triangle motifs repeated in some eye-catching way. I love how each fabric in this entire collection differs from one another. There are no fabrics featuring the same print in different colorways; each print is completely unique yet they all complement each other wonderfully.
The bolder patterns and icon prints within this collection can be used for bags, skirts, tops, and any new sewing project you can think of. To me the prints seem partiuclarly summery with their natural elements and shades of blue and green, but the bright fun prints will brighten a room any time of year. I love the Ceramic print. I wouldn't have thought this if not for the title, but the pattern really does appear like shelves of ceramic plates or even ceiling medallions. I'm reminded of the Be Our Guest scene in Beauty and the Beast just looking at this print. Dandelion is another gorgeous print for summer, so simple and lovely and nostalgic. The Mushrooms print is playful and whimsical. My sister adores the little mushroom image and I'd love to make her something using this fabric.
If you're unfamiliar with Monaluna, you should know that this collection is 100% cotton and the company is committed to designing fabrics with fresh, organic cotton. The high thread count lends quality to the exceptionally soft fabric. Know that you are using an environmentally friendly option when you sew with Monaluna fabric.
If you're looking for a whimsical and modern new collection for your next project, definitely consider the Anya collection. With environmentally-friendly cotton and adorable prints, this fabric is not to be passed up!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You can never go wrong with a classic! Make a gorgeous traditional Irish chain quilt in luxurious shades of navy and snowy white with… Continue reading: "China Blue Irish Chain Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Quilt Ruler Kit
- Chance to win Riley Blake Out of this World with NASA Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win the Mandala Embroidery Kit Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- 50 Any-Size Travel Blocks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peranakan Tiles Inspired Applique Quilt
- Mini Star Quilt Inspired By Old English Tiles
- Oliver's Favourite Things Applique Quilt
- Oriental Lattice Quilt
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns