The New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
When you see the word calendar all you think of is an organizational tool that helps you plan for events, meetings and appointments. However, Martingale has put out a calendar that isn't your ordinary calendar.
The New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar is full of 365 blocks to last you through the year and then over and over again. This calendar is perfect to learn about English paper piecing as you create amazing shapes and unique designs. You'll see motifs like polka dots, stripes, paisley, leaves, florals, and so much more.
I personally love this calendar because it does have the date on each page, so you can keep up with your hexagons, but it's not designated for a specific year, hence perpetual. There are 365 vibrant hexagon blocks that allow you to work on one every day of the year and then the following year you can work them up all over again, but in different colors for a completely different look. Martingale even thought about leap year and included one extra design.
When you look through the calendar you'll see a photo for each design, a placement diagram for assembly and full-sized templates. The sturdy spiral binding makes it easy to flip through day after day and year after year. It's small enough, too that you can put it on your desk at work or on your crafting table without it taking up space.
Add some excitement to your everyday life by seeing what hexagon pattern is next! This calendar was based on the New Hexagon book from Katja Marek, so you know it's going to be a keeper.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you've been searching for the perfect quilting project for your new grandbaby, then look no further than this adorable and handy… Continue reading: "Tied with a Bow Car Seat Canopy"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win the Sycamore Fabric Collection!
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- Devoted to Scraps
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 3D Doors Quilt
- How To Make A Bias Binding
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns